Sunday, July 26, 2009

Virus

I thought you were out of my system
I still fantasize about you
My brain is still poisoned by the thought of you.
My lust for you is undying.

I hear your voice
And want to hear nothing more than your charming words….
Piercing through my soul
And infecting my brain.

Your eyes still entrance me.
Those dark pools that I just want to dive into….
And spend hours there….
Just looking.

Your smile fixates me.
I will do almost anything to make you laugh,
Just so I can see your smile.
My heart burns with every one of your smiles.

You are the object of desire
That my brain will not give up.
You are the picture of all I’ve ever lusted after
In a man.

I am bound by my word and my heart to another,
So we can never be…in this life,
But perhaps in another.
Fate keeps bringing us together
In this life for a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment