Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Truth Be Told

I want you
though I try to hide it
my eyes speak volumes when they meet yours

Pour me a glass of my truth serum
and watch it do its magic
as I reveal my secret thoughts about you

The wanting and the raw desire
to explore your body
clawing and biting my way to new heights of frenzied passion

An untamed animal threatens to break from its leash
best not to be caught alone while it's on the prowl
For this tiger stalks, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

I imagine our first kiss
impregnanted with hesitation and ripe with lust and desire.
Once the seal is broken, a wave of passion would sweep over us
hurdling us into euphoric ecstacy.

Truth be told,
my fantasies may be better than real life
Perhaps I'll never know for sure;
and I'll be left wanting forever more.


1 comment: