Monday, March 26, 2012

What You Do To Me


I step into your sanctuary for the first time
Alone, just the two of us.
I pick up on your true essence.

A sweet, innocent and playful soul;
Young in so many ways
And oh, so open to what I can show you.

We teach each other
In a constant play and sharing of ideas.
We barter talent for talent
And pleasure for pleasure

My hands upon you
I touch you tenderly
Offering up all the love I can muster,
Healing whatever wounds you may harbor in your soul.

My heart races,
My mind swirls
Unrealistic scenarios playing out in my head.

I wonder,
In your vulnerable state,
Would you stop me if I made a move?
If I kissed you just once?
If dared to cross that line?
Are you hoping that I will?

I pull myself back
Remembering the tumultuous start of our friendship.
How I loved you one day
And loathed you the next.

I stare down at your peaceful face,
Place a hand at your crown
And one over your heart,
Praying you allow me to channel the love I feel for you now.

We trade off
You know what needs attention without my telling you
You know my body and how to touch me to ease my pain
But this time is different.

I lay upon your bed
Scented oil permeates the air
And for the first time, you give me more than prescribed.
You work your magic and massage the hurts away.

Strong hands glide over my muscles and skin
With a power, skill and strength in your touch
That shows me an intimate glimpse of a man attentive to a woman's needs.
I find myself wishing for you to be inappropriate.
To accidentally ignite me to see what happens.

Please give me a reason to unleash a wildness upon you.


No comments:

Post a Comment