Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Fever


One of my first ever Erotic Poems....so good had to republish it since it is a poignant piece in my life right now.



I’m moist as a flower,
Wet with dew
Consume my sweet petals
Plunge your tongue deep
And taste my nectar

Feel my body rise and tense
with each flick of your tongue
Awaken my lust

Let me take you deep
Inside of me
Grabbing hold and letting go
Feeling you consume my very core

I want to melt into you,
Become you,
Feel you,

I’m yours for the asking

……ask me.


2 comments:

  1. Well, you said I should come by...and here me be.
    I'm too old to be asking anything here...but, well, How about..? NO! I can't ask you THAT! Maybe? what I really want to know is, would you....Sorry, that would be too forward. Oh MY! what a dilemma. All right, here goes: "I would like to know if you and I might....UGH! I just don't have the nerve. I feel like a little boy. WOULDYOULIKETOHAVECOFFEEWITHMESOMETIME? THERE! I SAID it. Whew!

    Hey, I always did like your writings, sort of take me back into memoryville EVERY time. Lots of memories, Babe. Yep!

    And ya know what? I don't regret a thing. Well, maybe ONE thing...no, I cannot say it, well, uh, hmmmm. SKIP IT!

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece of work! It's like observing a body heaving slow gasps of air! Beautiful reminded me of my own work! Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete