Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Edge

You, not far from my mind
Fantasizing of your lips on mine
Our bodies intertwined.

Heat building
Breathless with anticipation
Finding myself at the edge of orgasm

Your smile.
The way you bite your lip.
That look in your eyes when you catch my own.

Blushing

I know you want me
You say I’m not your type
But I know better....you were just back pedaling
With that remark.

The sexual tension is thick
When I’m in your presence
You want me to touch you.....and I do......gladly.

Our breath in sync
As I take you deeper
Pose after pose

Hopefully opening you
To the possibility
Of us.


1 comment:

  1. everytime they say a "No"..we know for sure it is a "yes"! you got it right here dear..love your style..happy to have read you and looking forward for more pleasure..:)

    ReplyDelete