Monday, November 11, 2013

Psychic Encounter

Certain times of the year
I feel more perceptive than usual.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking,
but yesterday I found myself
unable to stop seeing us
in my mind.

An out-of-body,
voyeuristic scenario
plays out in front of me:

We find ourselves
in a small space
me in your arms,
back against the wall
you breathlessly anticipating
our first kiss....
and then...

you kiss me.

Deep and full of meaning.
A long awaited and anticipated moment.
Hands grasp and wander my torso,
gently coaxing, almost massaging
trying to bring me closer to you
as if to make us one.

I paw a hand up the back of your shirt,
feeling your soft, warm skin on my hands.
I have a thing for strong backs
and yours is a particular weakness of mine.
I wrap one leg around you,
pulling you in.

Our hearts heaving with excitement.

You pause for a moment
and stare down into my eyes.
Honesty finally breaks free.
"I've waited so long for this."

You, who I thought felt nothing for me
and yet, occasionally sensed your torment,
finally confess to a long awaited kiss such as this.

This is all I see;
A heated and passionate make-out session;
enough to quell our fiery desire......maybe.

But I know all too well,
it would never stop there.

No, I would insist on more....
my passion whirling out of control;
I would find a way to bury you deep inside of me
right then and there.
Finally bringing this desire we've been fighting
for the past three years to to the boiling point
and let it all spill over
in a much needed release.



No comments:

Post a Comment